Thursday, May 24, 2012

Caribbean Beachfront Paradise

I like to have a nice view out the window while I am working on my laptop that is why I chose this awesome oceanfront view to wake up to every morning and to enjoy it while working online.
You can have a view like this too for very little per month if you are willing to make a minimum 3 month commitment to living in mexico along the mexican carribbean. Check out the website for carribbean rentals to see how little it costs to live and work online on the ocean in mexico.
I have been coming down here for over many years to do my writing online for my internet advertising business. I can work from anywhere so after looking out over my backyard back at home for too long I decided it was time for a change of scenery...so that is how I ended up here. Everyone has their own idea of what paradise is for them and for me having a panoramic view of the carribbean ocean is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment