Friday, May 25, 2012

Working Online in a Caribbean Paradise

Each day I wake up to a beautiful caribbean sunrise  at this oceanfront beach house and have a cup of coffee and maybe some cookies or maybe something I baked the night before like brownies or a piece of carrot cake. Later I will have a bowl of oatmeal with bananas and mangoes. Sometimes later in the morning I may go out and crack open a coconut and have some coconut milk and then crack open the nut and snack on coconut. I have an overabundance of coconuts here so green coconuts are cut open to give to the birds. There are all kinds of colorful birds in the palm trees...someday I will learn what they are called. I have even seen hummingbirds and keep reminding myself to get a feeder for them next time I go to chetumal.
Most groceries can be bought nearby in Xcalak and Mahahual but some things you can't find you have to go to chetumal for.
Most of my online income comes from website hosting for my customers from all over the world and the rest from affiliate marketing thru many affiliate programs. I would say that google adsense and ebay partner network are my top paying affiliate programs so far over the years. If you are interested in getting started with learning how to make money online be sure to visit my affiliate marketing webpage.
Thanks, Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment